Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything

It's been a while since I've blogged. It's funny because we are super busy but nothing blogworthy. So I thought I would combine a bunch of little happenings to create one blog.

Emily officially started soccer last week. She looks so cute and very grown up with her soccer cleats, shin guards and socks. She is having a fun time and Mike says she is actually pretty good at it, for having never played. She practices every Wednesday night, which we love because it's our only free night. And her games are every saturday at our awesome new soccer park. Her first game is this saturday. I can't wait to get some cute pictures of her in her uniform. Mike took the camera to the first practice but as you can see, she was kind of far away.

Mike takes Em to her practices and he takes Ally so he can kick a soccer ball around with her. I'm not sure who is more excited for Wed. night, Ally or Emily! I think Ally is really going to be our athlete.


Rylee is a book lover. She brings me books all day long and doesn't take no for an answer. But sometimes I can't sit 24/7 and read to her so she just started accepting Emily and Ally to read to her. I took some funny pictures of Rylee sitting on Ally's lap, (it's the only way she'll do it), and Ally can't even reach her little arms around Rylee and hold up the book at the same time. It's fun to watch.


This is Rylee's favorite, Mommy Loves Me Lots and Lots and Lots







While Mike was out of town Sunday, my mom, Jennifer, Emily, Ally, and Rylee all piled in my car to go shopping. After I picked up Jenn, I was traveling down the road and a lady turned right in front of me. I braked so hard it turned my car off. She ended up still swiping me with her car but there is little damage. I think if I hadn't have stopped in time, her passenger would have been really hurt. I would have t-boned her passenger side going about 45. Thankfully I saw her and it wasn't the day before when it was raining. But now I have to give up my car soon to have it fixed. When you have kids and all their seats and gear in the car, I hate moving it all around. Oh well!
See, nothing overly exciting going on if those are the only things I can think of. Our days are full with Softball monday, womens group tuesday, soccer wednesday, Awana thursday, soccer game saturday and now we can include Mikes baseball games on alternating week nights and every sunday! That's not including helping at ems school and all the other things I have planned week to week! I need three of me! But hey, at least we're having fun!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes. That sounds crazy, but looks like fun all at the same time. I love the pics.

Jenn said...

Stephanie: Just you wait when your little ones hit school you will see. It is crazy..

Jamie: I am feeling your pain. You know it is funny for as long as I can remmebr we have almost always had the same schedule.. and still do.

Anonymous said...

Jamie:

You can use the van, it's already kid friendly, while the Honda is being fixed. Days are warm so I can ride those days and mom can have the Rondo.

Dad