This morning marks a new transition in the lives of Jamie and I. Most of heard, but today marks the 1st day in the start of my goal I made a few years ago to be self employed. I am working today as an insurance agent and now own my own business! So, I'm under a new name, of Farmers Insurance.
I'm really happy in getting a chance to do what I'm doing. Looking at my life and the transition reminds me of the transitions that everyone else has...
* Mom and Dad are purchasing a house
* Tricia and Brian are having another baby
* Jeremy and Amy are getting married
You could see the excitement in my eyes about what I'm doing but the juices flow through my body when I get a chance to think about everyone else. I'm so happy for everyone and it is so cool in getting to see everyone so thrilled in life when I hear the exciting stories of the development leading up to the closure of each event.
But there is one thing I've learned through my life, we are in it together in the good and bad times. This is one of those times where a lot of scary but exciting things are happening with everyone. So as I reflect on today... congratulations to everyone and I'm so incredibly happy for everyone. All for one... and one for all!!!
35 Years
11 years ago
1 comments:
Well said....and I'm excited for you too!
Post a Comment