We had a lot of fun at family camp this year. It was perfect weather for the beach on Saturday and we were there for 6 hours of fun.
I love this picture of Ally with her big life jacket and Barbie sun glasses!
Every year, Mike's favorite thing is building the campfire. I swear I have 3 pictures for 3 years of Mike starting a fire and they all look the same. He looks nervouse as he's starting this...as well he should! It's a while before it's low enough for anyone to even think about roasting marshmellows on it.
This last video is of Rylee taking her "bath" in the tent in a bucket. All the girls loved it. They went strait to bed after this, nice and clean. Mike and I have both realized that we are clean people. Having the kids that dirty is not ideal. But they had fun so that's what mattered. We can't say as were were upset to come home and have them clean though!
4 comments:
So so so much fun. I am very thankful for the bathing tub. What a great idea! Next year I am thinking bigger fire more ammo!!!
I hate being dirty while camping! Its the worst! (14pts)
We should have better photos of the fires somewhere? This looked weak! -Mike (16 pts.)
I wanted a tent bath so bad!! Maybe we could use the big green one for adults next time! No videotaping though. LOL
Post a Comment