Saturday, May 23, 2009

2009 Championship Trip

San Francisco Giants game the first night of vacation.

Mike and I at the Stadium.

Our first night there, and our first Farmer's banquet of the week.

Sheryl Crow giving a concert for Farmers.



Tuesday night, during the Sheryl Crow concert.


Our last night in Palm Desert, the formal awards night.



Padres Stadium for SD vs. SF game. You can see our hotel was super close,
it's the Marriott to the left of the stadium.



Friday afternoon Mike and I returned from our very relaxing trip to Championship. This years destination was Palm Desert. Joel and Leslie's family own a house in neighboring Palm Springs so they came along for 3/4 of our trip. We had a lot of fun and were able to relax by the very hot pool, trying to get a little tan for the summer. There definitly wasn't as much to do as the previous years but we still enjoyed ourselves. We started in S.F. for a Giants game, then made our way south to Palm Desert. Then after the convention we went down to San Diego and watched the Giants lose, again, in the 9th inning. But it was still fun to go to a new, different stadium.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

After the first 3 pictures, I wasn't sure if Mike brought any clothes that weren't orange.
Looks like you had a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Kristen, I had the same thought! LOL You both looked super nice though. Still love that black dress, and the white/brown one is super cute too.

Littau family said...

"there's no other color" that's probably what Mike would say and I'm pretty sure we would have everything orange if he could choose!

Kristen said...

If it was Tim, you guys would see almost all blue shirts, so I guess that's fair. Because to him there is no other color!