Thursday, April 30, 2009

Updates For Those Who Don't Read Facebook

We had two doctors appointments I mentioned yesterday so I thought I would update everyone on their outcomes.

The first appt. was Allyson's today. We went to see if she could get off the breathing treatment. Turns out she gets to increase her time on it, from once to twice a day. She has now been somewhat officially diagnosed with asthma. She's actually been diagnosed with a pulmonary disease which is asthma. It just doesn't allow the title "asthma" to be put in her records for the rest of her life. The doctor says we'll do it every year during allergy season so we now get to have one permanantly.

The other appointment was the sonogram today. I ended up really liking my doctor which was nice. And we are having ONE baby! He/she was very active and wiggled around a lot. It was fun to watch. It was also fun because the girls got to enjoy watching their new brother or sister. Although Rylee freaked out when the doctor turned out the lights. But other than that it was a fun appointment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are getting some answer about Ally. I am super excited that you enjoyed Dr. Serr. It is always helpful to like your doctor.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again!! From reading the other comment, I am also glad you like Dr. Serr. I thought she was great through my pregnancy and delivery. (Megan has my maternity wardrobe right now...But, she'll be done in June...then it's all yours if you want it!) :)

-Crystal

Anonymous said...

BTW, Ally told me she saw the baby "brudder" at the sonogram. Hmmmmm...was some knowledge leaked out? LOL Of course, when I asked again if she was having a brother or sister, she said sister with much confidence.