Monday, December 08, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Emily!



I took a trip down memory lane yesterday and found the pictures from Em's 1st birthday party. In some ways it seems so long ago and yet it feels like just the other day. I still remember her ripping into that cake that first year, it was such a special and fun night. One of Mike's co-workers back then gave her a leopared stuffed animal purse that she fondly calls "yellow kitty" and still sleeps with every night.

Now, she's a big six year old. Full of life, loves to learn, and has a lot of passion.

I also wanted to show pictures of Em's 2-5th birthday but can't seem to find year 2-4 pictures (so nana, send a few over if you can find them). The thing I love in all of those pictures is there is always one person at her side, opening gifts, singing happy birthday ect...Tessa. And it's so fun to see how much they've changed over the years. Tessa is definitly a loved and valued friend!
Anyway, I just wanted to tell her happy birthday and to share with you how much she's grown over the years. I'll post about her actual party another day.
P.S. I've been getting so many comments lately about how much Rylee looks like Ally, but I totally see a little Rylee in Em's one year birthday picture!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I love Emilys one year picture she has the sweetest eyebrows!

Anonymous said...

And the sweetest face, as do her sisters. And I'm prejudiced, I admit. Happy Birthday Emily!!

Brenda said...

I LOVE her 1 year picture with her hands in the cake and everything!!!
Wow, they get so big so quickly!

Anonymous said...

And, do you see her two little bottom teeth in the top picture? The tooth fairy now owns one of them! How come they have to grow up??