Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where There's A Will, There's A Way

Doesn't she look sweet! And she is but she's also willfull. She knows the word no, it's whether she chooses to obey that is the question.


This is the Rylee during the day...determined to get what she's after and today happened to be Emily's computer. There's always been a chair pushed in to the desk but today she figured out how to scoot the chair out and push herself up on it to play with her favorite thing in the world, (other than the "real" telephone), the computer mouse. I kept taking her down and telling her no. So I decided to fold up the chair and lean it against the desk so it wouldn't be a temptation for her. Left the room only to find her doing this...


And the next thing she attempted was to fully scale the chair to get up on the computer desk to play with it. She is so determined. We decorated for Christmas, and no I'm not kidding-Mike is just as determined as her! Well, Rylee took one look at all those cool ornaments hanging on the tree and is, again, determined to get each and every one. With Emily and Ally they never bothered the tree, but not Rylee. She doesn't care how much trouble she gets into, it is totally worth it to her. Mike and I have a mental tally of how many broken ornaments there will be this season!

On a side note, she had her 15 mo. checkup this past week. She of course looked great. I really don't think they find otherwise unless they had a previous medical problem! She is finally on the growth curve so that's a plus. She weighed in at 20 lbs even, with all her diaper and clothes on that is. I guess now she's old enough to get on the real scale! She was 30.5 inches tall, I think, that parts a little sketchy. It's either that or 31.5. Anyway, she's growing great!

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Every family needs a Rylee. mine is named Zachary. :)