Sunday, March 02, 2008

Ally and Bella's REAL Babies!







I thought I would post some more cute pictures. But on a side note, before I got Rylee her little table booster I didn't have a place to really feed her. So the other night we had the wilburn clan (2 adults 3 kids), the smiths, (2 adults 1 infant), and us, (2 adults 3 kids), over for pizza. There was almost no room anywhere. As I was looking for a place to plop down and feed Rylee, Jenn suggested Bella's baby stroller as a joke. I looked at it and then at Rylee and decided to give it a try. It actually was perfect! Anyway, afterward Bella and Ally were fighting over pushing their "live" baby. So we plopped Jackson in the other one and let them push them around where we were sitting. They looked SOOO proud of themselves. I told Jenn that we probably just started a new trend. Who wants to use baby dolls when you can use your sister or brother?




Earlier that night, Rylee and Jack were, Of course, getting cranky when dinner was being eaten. So we gave them each one of those baby biquits. Now, I should say that I have always had my gut tell me not to give them those, with all three of my girls. Between them I've probably only given each girl one. Anyway, I was desperate and hungry and it was noisy so I put her in her play station and gave her one. Within 10-15 seconds she had bit off a huge piece and it logged in her throat. I was trying to do the finger sweep but couldn't get it. Dr. Jed, our friend was hovering above me waiting to take over. I finally got it but it took a minutes. I just kept yelling that I couldn't get it over and over. It was probably one of the scariest things I've ever experienced. Lesson learned? Listen to instincts and don't EVER give those to your kids. I should have known better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the girls' "babies." :) Even Jack doesn't look too big in it, surprising. Ally & Bella do look quite proud. However...I've seen those girls on the run with those strollers, watch out Rylee and Jack, could be a wild ride!! LOL

Jenn said...

I think Lella is pushing Em around in her stroller. It really was so cute. Hopefully it doesnt backfire on us. Even if we hadnt done it for them, they would have tried to do it on their own next week anyway.