Lately Mike and I have been saying Emily is our teenager. She stays awake in bed until late and then sleeps in until 9. What four year old sleeps until 9? She is also sounding like a valley girl from the 80's. She says stuff like, (and you totally have to remember what valley girls sounded like)...
I'll ask Allyson and question and Emily will respond for her...
Em:"Ally's like, I don't think so mommy"
or
Em: "Ally's like totally a mess mommy"
It's so funny. We have no idea where she gets all of this. If it weren't for her love of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse we might have to question her age.
35 Years
12 years ago
3 comments:
Don't forget, Em also has a love for fashon- short skirts and haircuts! Just give her a cellphone and she's 14!
I say, like mommy, like daughter, look at what you wrote in parenthesis in the first paragraph. "Like, totally" too funny! :)
I have to agree with your mom, Jamie! So funny, just when we wonder where our kids get it someone holds a mirror up :)
Post a Comment